About this role
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities;
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices;
- To treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality;
- To review and approved the Quality Documentation applicable to yard construction issued by the Contractor and Subcontractors;
- To implement the QC activities based on the criticality assessment;
- Coordinate the QC activities during construction at Contractor yard and during Offshore Hook-up;
- Participate in the establishment and implementation of a suitable Audit Program to cover Contractor and Subcontractors yards main critical processes;
- Manage all Company quality inspections related to material, welding, NDT and coating/painting activities;
- Review and approved the material certificates;
- Ensure that material, welding and NDT traceability system is maintained throughout the fabrication process;
- Ensure that there is no backlog for inspection performance, reporting and data base update;
- Review and approved the different inspection reports issued by the Contractor;
- Witness inspection activities based on the Quality Control Plan (ITP);
- Ensure that Contractor is performing dimensional control activity during fit-up of structural element and validate the dimensional control reports.
- Education to HND/BTS level or COMPANY approved equivalent in engineering discipline;
- Welding, certified to - AWS CWI, CSWIP Grade 3.2 or EWIP/IWIP-C or COMPANY approved equivalent;
- Professional Experience (number of years): 15 years of experience associated with Quality Control, coordination of quality activities within Construction yard, Hook-up, Brown-Field projects of offshore facilities (jacket/topsides/bridges) in the Oil and Gas Industry.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha