About this role
We’re hiring a Quality Assurance Associate with our client, a global pharmaceutical company, to join their team. This is a 1-year contract and home-based opportunity, however if it might be required to go to the office some days per month
This professional will be supporting the QA team reviewing documentation, mapping processes, drafting and reviewing procedures.
Continuous Quality Improvement projects for the Pharmaceutical Quality System
- Align retention sample program in North America and Europe
- Update Batch Release procedures accordingly
Evolve Sterility Assurance support model for R&D Toronto
- Contribute to design of revised process for management of R&D Projects requirement Sterility Assurance oversight and VIA QOSA liaison
- Update SOP’s to capture updated practices and accountabilities
Quality Documentation reviews required for MenB and NextGenFlu project execution and milestone delivery.
- Executed Media batch record review
- Sterilization record reviews
- Differential Pressure Monitoring log book reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences
- Technical writing experience and the ability to write clear GMP documentation
- Candidate to be familiar with cGMP requirements
- 2+ years of experience as Quality Assurance
- Experience with process mapping and documentation review.
- Understanding of batch release procedures
- Must have experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to work in a group setting and independently, good teamwork skills
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Experience working with basic computer software, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, in addition to Cloud-based platforms, required.
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package and a safe on-boarding process. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we are supporting projects and clients worldwide. With Brunel you gain experience and expertise, building on your skills and developing your career further.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monnatha Grego is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary