About this role
We’re hiring a Quality Assurance for our client, a global pharmaceutical company, to join their team. This is a 1-year contract and it allows to work from home.
- The QA Product Release Associate is responsible for ensuring the safety, efficacy, purity, and quality of manufactured products through compliance with relevant quality standards, regulations and established procedures.
- They support complaint management, the review of batch records, assemble and review batch files, support the completion of the annual product review, maintain and utilize Quality Assurance databases, utilize the SAP System, review documentation for compliance with relevant quality standards, relevant regulatory councils, and other regulatory requirements and perform administrative tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences
- Technical writing experience and the ability to write clear GMP documentation
- Candidate to be familiar with cGMP requirements (US FDA, Europe and Canada)
- 6 to 9 of years of experience as Quality Assurance
- Required hand-on experience
- Must be Bilingual in French and English
- Must have Biologics and Sterile injection experience
- Ability to work in a group setting and independently; good teamwork skills
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and to manage multiple priorities efficiently
- Detail orientation is critical for this role, given the required depth of required assessments.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Results oriented
- Ability to project and maintain a professional and positive attitude
- Strong planning abilities where potential issues are anticipated and communicated early enough to allow timely resolution
- Experience working with basic computer software, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, in addition to Cloud-based platforms, required.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monnatha Grego is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement