About this role
Brunel is currently searching for a Rockwell Training Instructor for a contract to direct position with our client near Auburn Hills, MI. The ideal candidate will have hands-on, field experience with manufacturing industrial automation/robotics equipment.
This role will manage training projects and work as a Training Instructor, in-house or on-site, at automotive manufacturing plants. Approximately 2 weeks per month on the road conducting training within the U.S. Will be conducting hands-on, instructional training on troubleshooting, modifying, configuring, electrical controls for robotic assembly equipment. When not conducting training, time will be spent creating and/or modifying curriculum and preparing training equipment necessary for courses.
- Previous hands-on experience in positions such as: Field Service Technician, Controls Engineer, PLC Technician, Robotics/Automation Programmer, etc.
- Experience in teaching skills either as an instructor, trainer, leader or mentor.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with outstanding presentation skills.
- Team oriented, self-motivated, independent thinker with time management skills.
- Experience with Rockwell (PLC); D-net, E-net, P-net; motor controls, Rockwell power flex drives; Logix5000, studio 5000, Kawasaki, MIG welding, water jet, laser welding, vision systems.
- Seeking an individual who is innovative with an open-minded attitude who is willing to adapt to new principles and techniques with the passion to work on their own.
- MUST be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship, now or in the future.
$30-35/hr. 6 months contract to direct hire. Brunel offers our contractors excellent healthcare options with multiple medical, dental and vision packages tailored to you. Heath coverages begins on your first day of employment.
Join the Brunel Family
Our client is a leading supplier in the robotics industry.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Cindy King is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Detroit