About this role
Our Client, one of the largest international company specialized in O&M services is currently recruiting for Rotating Equipment Supervisor based in Kuwait at New Refinery. Candidate should be available in Kuwait on Transferable Visa and can join Immediately / short notice.
Perform Predictive / Preventive / Breakdown maintenance activities for Rotating Equipment & follow-up progress of maintenance activities and co-ordinate with other divisions accordingly Supervises, schedules and directs rotating equipment maintenance activities in shop/field as assigned.
- Supervises, schedules and directs activities of assigned personnel engaged in rotating equipment maintenance work in shop/field;
- Supervises various maintenance, testing & overhauling jobs on rotating equipment & auxiliaries; such as. Pumps, compressors, turbines, blowers, fin-fans, mixers, engines, etc.;
- Typical operations include dismantling of rotating equipment, inspecting internals, assessing equipment condition for parts replacement / repair, reassembling & test-checking;
- Assists Engineers, Rotating Equipment in execution of modification & installation work. Checks work until completion to required standards. Checks manning levels. Assists in supervision of assigned rotating equipment projects;
- Investigates cases of inadequate performance & repetitive malfunction of rotating equipment & auxiliaries; consults with operating personnel on problems related to rotating equipment; and recommends solutions/improvements. Also, inspects critical rotating equipment; such as, centrifugal, reciprocating compressors, turbines, feed pumps, gas engines, etc. and ensures their trouble free operations;.
- F. Exposure to condition monitoring techniques .
- Participates in commissioning/start-up operation. Performs personally, complex / sophisticated maintenance jobs on critical equipment;
- Ensures proper implementation of work procedures & standards. Also, initiates requisitions for spares & materials required of rotating equipment maintenance jobs; and ensure their economical utilization. Ensures routine maintenance of equipment & tools;
- Supervises contractors’ personnel on rotating equipment maintenance jobs and ensures implementation of contracts according to prescribed terms & conditions. Requests for hot and cold work permits. Interviews contractors’ Forman & Technicians for suitability;
- Ensures that all record documents, drawings & history cards are maintained up-to-date. Provides onthetop training to Trainee Mechanics; Ensures/implements good housekeeping and adherence to fire & safety regulations;
- Assumes full responsibility for the role as envisaged by Safety, Health Environment system of the company.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum Eight (08) years experience as supervisor plants in the filed of maintenance of Rotating Equipment such as;
- Process gas compressors (centrifugal and reciprocating) ;
- Steam Turbines of extraction type, condensing type, Back pressure types;
- All types of centrifugal & reciprocating pumps. C. Trouble shooting skills in Hydraulic Systems.
- Ability to handle more than one critical jobs at a time;
- Familiar with the usage of all measuring and monitoring instruments;
- Basic knowledge on utility software on computer such as MS Word. Excel. CMMS system.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi
Brunel Energy Kuwait