About this role
- We’re hiring a Senior Director of Clinical Development for our client, a clinical Oncology company located in Boston Massachusetts;
- This role is open to residents located within the US that are willing to relocate to Boston Massachusetts
- The Senior Director, Clinical Development coordinates with the other members of the research team, which includes representatives from clinical operations and the researchers;
- He or she is responsible to liaise with the company management team, various vendors, and study investigators at participating sites;
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in building a team of clinical scientists based on expanding program needs;
- Provide mentoring to and leadership for junior clinical scientists;
- Review of clinical and scientific data and developing product knowledge to understand and communicate the relevant information;
- Developing and reviewing study protocols and protocol amendments;
- Contribute relevant clinical sections to documents such as the IB, DSUR or INDs;
- Responsible for drafting reports, abstracts, posters, CSRs and presentations on the various findings of the clinical research;
- Providing senior management personnel regular updates on the progress of the clinical research;
- Lead dose escalation calls for phase 1 studies and/or safety review meetings;
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited educational institution;
- Additional training in bio life sciences with an advanced master's qualifications is preferred;
- Training through internships that provide knowledge on ICH, GCP, and other relevant regulatory guidelines is advantageous;
- At least 10 years previous experience in large pharma and/or biotech sectors;
- Prior experience either mentoring or managing other clinical scientists is required;
- Ability to write clinical protocols;
- Ability to perform relevant literature reviews, succinctly summarize results from the literature review and apply results to the program;
- Analytical capabilities;
- An eye for details;
- Time management skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Ability to interact with scientists (both internal and external), clinical investigators and other medical experts;
- Capable to read and understand clinical information;
- Willing to travel
- Why work through Brunel? We
start with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package and a safe
- With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we are
supporting projects and clients worldwide;
- With Brunel you gain experience and
expertise, building on your skills and developing your career further.
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Diana Grodowski is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement