About this role
Brunel has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Commercial Manager working with our client located in Salt Lake City, Utah. This is a permanent position, great benefits, bonuses and relocation assistance.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in commercial leadership, real estate portfolio management, or equivalent work in commercial roles with increasing complexity;
- Strong track record in leading (structuring, negotiating, executing) end-to-end transactional work, ideally in the land / real-estate sector;
- Solid foundation in legal processes that govern real estate transactions;
- Experience in strategy development and implementation, and an interest in ESG matters;
- Proven competence in interfacing with community groups and government agencies;
- Strong analytical, presentation and writing capabilities;
- MBA or comparable graduate qualification ideal.
- Oversee all aspects of clients real estate function;
- Lead value realization from land and water assets through the full cycle of value creation including zoning and entitlements, infrastructure improvement, asset sales, leasing, joint-venture development opportunities, and sustainability initiatives;
- Develop annual business plan and financial targets for ‘asset pillar’ activities - including real estate and water sales and development, and other ESG related activities;
- Ensure that the clients environment, community and corporate relations and legal teams are strongly engaged in the program and that ESG considerations and objectives are deeply factored into all decision making, planning and execution;
- Provide financial input and advice to the Senior Leadership Team on ‘asset pillar’ issues of strategic importance that require strong financial analysis.
Why apply through Brunel?
Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you, from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. Let us get you going so you can get on with the job;
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Join the Brunel FamilyKey role in a diverse and global organization
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarah Logan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement