About this role
Our client is in search of a Senior Contract Advisor to join their large-scale LNG construction project. This position is a camp based position, 5/2 schedule. The ideal candidate will have eight or more years of experience with contracts and procurement in a construction environment along with strong commercial acumen.
- Provide support as part of a team of Contract Managers in the day-to-day management of the client provided Items (CPI) contracts with an estimated value of $600M CAD.
- Responsible for correspondence management, change management and deliverables tracking, together with providing specialist advice in the interpretation of the contract documents. In addition, a focus of this role will be to support the Principal Contract Manager in the development of claims mitigation and assurance oversight as part of overall claims management for the contracts and the suite of supporting contracts.
- Close collaboration with site representatives and contract managers is essential to ensure alignment with real-time activity at the workface and to assess commercial & contractual implications of contractor activity.
- This position will sit within the General Contracting, Pipeline and Asset team supporting delivery of the client scope.
- The role will report functionally to the Senior Contract Manager General Contracting and will work in collaboration with the Contract Holders of each of the respective contracts.
- Minimum of 8 years Contracting and Procurement experience
- Demonstrated Project Supply Chain Management experience
- Comprehensive understanding and application of contracting and procurement processes and tools
- Correspondence management
- Effective communications at all levels of management both internally and externally
- Contract management & governance
- Strong commercial acumen / awareness
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Motivated self-starter with a track record of delivery to project demands
- CP professional competencies at Skill or above, Business, Engineering or Quantity Surveying degree, or equivalent
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Marieke Bravo is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement