About this role
Senior Cost Controller with 8-15 years in experience whose requirements are listed below. We need this position on CONTRACT for 6 months Project Hire….
- Experience in Cost Control pertaining to Oil & Gas FEED and Detail Engineering sectors;
- Excellent in developing and setting up Cost Model System and Forecasting of Revenue and Cost;
- Good knowledge in SAP is required and EcoSys is also an added advantage;
- Good Excel and MS Office skills are required;
- Good in communication and presentation.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Manivannan Govindasamy is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai