About this role
Brunel has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer working for our client in Nevada.
- Being the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all electrical aspects of the project;
- Working with the project team to identify opportunities, participate in key reviews, identify gaps;
- Optimizing the electrical system to optimize and balance CAPEX and OPEX;
- Sharing learnings from prior experience and different organizations;
- Responsible for tracking electrical engineering progress against the overall project schedule.
- 10+ years of experience in the chemical, manufacturing, power generation or related industries;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution;
- Advanced electrical experience: turbogenerators, power distribution, transformers, motor control
- centers etc;
- Knowledge of electrical safety, consensus standards, OSHA electrical safety requirements;
- Equipment expertise up to 115kV;
- Experience in practical design and development (CAPEX/OPEX optimization) with EPC;
- companies on large projects;
- Available to travel up to 25% of the time;
- Possession of a valid Driver’s License, use of own vehicle or ability to rent a vehicle to perform field work.
Why apply through Brunel?
Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you, from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. Let us get you going so you can get on with the job;
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Join the Brunel Family
In this role, the successful candidate will be part of the multi-disciplinary team performing front-end engineering design. Y
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarah Logan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement