About this role
We’re hiring a Senior Full-stack Web Developer for our client, a Mining company, to join their team. This is a full-time permanent position offering a competitive compensation package.
- Design and develop front end and back end architecture for web applications
- Work with UI/UX Designer to perfect interface aesthetics
- Keep up to date with latest web and mobile technologies
- Support integration of existing desktop applications with web technologies
- Passionate about creating innovative products for enterprise clients
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 6+ years full-stack web development.
- 1+ years’ experience developing Android mobile apps.
- 3+ years of development experience using Object-Oriented design and Service-Oriented Architecture including REST API
- WebAssembly experience a plus
- Experience in GIT is a plus
- Experience in Agile Scrum and/or SAFe development processes
- Knowledge in JIRA and Confluence is a plus
- Must have experience using React.JS and Redux
- Familiar with Webpack, TypeScript and Node.js
- Experience Unit Test frameworks such as Mocha or Jest
- Must have a deep understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience deploying web apps on mobile e.g. Cordova/Capacitor.
- Experience with React Native and native development on mobile
- Experience deploying mobile apps to market is a plus
- Experience in Microsoft .NET technologies (C#, ASP .Net Core)
- Must have worked in a team environment
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Gultchan Chevket is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto