About this role
Senior Infrastructure Architect - Contract Day Rate - Sydney, NSW
Brunel Australasia are excited to have an urgent Infrastructure Architect position in Sydney to roadmap, review, create, troubleshoot and develop solutions for our client.
Do you have expertise in enterprise network, compute, databases and end user technologies in large organisations?
Have you worked extensively in the financial services industry?
Can you talk confidently in defining architectural roadmaps?
- Assist in the definition and creation of architectural roadmaps across network, storage, compute and cloud technologies
- Socialisation of architectures with stakeholders and the articulation of associated financial and non-financial benefits
- Creation of solution overview documents and high level design documents for socialisation with company architectural community
- Knowledge of and ability to design, evaluate and improve cloud computing architecture to better support clients' requirements in cloud computing services
- Ability to work with stakeholders at multiple levels in an organisation
- Proven ability to build relationships, influence and collaborate at all levels
- Ability to identify issues with existing Architectures and the creation of Architectures that overcome these issues
- Can effectively articulate benefits with stakeholders. Be forward thinker able to align future technology plans to changes in customer behaviour and business targets
Brunel work hard to offer our contract workforce with an end to end service from initial assignment engagement and payroll support through to supporting you in future opportunities.
Our client has ensured this is a secure long-term assignment working in a fast-paced environment.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ossie Daniels is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane