About this role
• To ensure that during both FEED (if applicable) and EPCIC phase that CONTRACTOR is implementing and following the interface procedure and also utilizing the specific tool for the coordination of revisions of the existing technical documents between different engineering contractors working simultaneously on the same location.• To identify and define as exhaustively as possible all the contractual interfaces resulting from the split of contracts defined in PROJECT Contractual strategy and to ensure that contractual documents reflect the corresponding split of responsibilities between the different Contractors during all phases of Project.
• To support each Contractor to identify his own respective Interfaces with both COMPANY and other contractors.• Ensure that Contractor(s) and COMPANY stakeholders develop interface plan and procedure relative to their activities as per their own contracts and as per project Interface Management Plan/procedure.
• To oversee the implementation of the interface management process by Project team and Contractor(s), and to ensure that the Interface Task Register (ITR), Interface Task Sheets (ITS) and Interface Document Register (IDR) are maintained and updated.• To attend all interface-related meetings, including in particular interface workshops, HAZID / HAZOP meetings, risk management meetings, PMT internal meetings and meetings with Contractor(s), etc. in order to ensure the permanent control of the battery limits.
• To monitor and follow up process to have all deliverables timely issued by Contractors for all interfaces (internal & external), and to control the quality of these deliverables during FEED and EPCIC phases.• To assist EPCIC CONTRACTOR, as required, in the closing out of interfaces. To expedite the exchange of Interface Task Sheet (ITS) involving Contractor(s) as necessary.
• To ensure that EPCIC CONTRACTOR provide proper reporting of the progress of their interfaces activities and ensure subsequently report on progress of interface management process implementation and report to the package leader in the event of any deviation or conflict with proposed remedial actions.• To avoid Change Orders and delays caused by interface issues by ensuring timely follow-up of interfaces during EPCIC phase.
• To participate to Change Orders preparation/analysis/validation/issuance from an Interfaces consequences point of view.• To anticipate problems and work together with Contractor(s), Engineering Lead and as a general manner with all discipline Engineers, to propose technical solutions.
• To liaise with other departments like Drilling & Wells, Reservoir & Geosciences, Field Operations (FOPS), Major Project (MP, for MIE related topics), Maintenance & Inspection (M&I), etc., for the management of interface up to their close-out.• To go offshore on ALS concerned locations to explain/support/follow-up the interfaces related subjects in close collaboration with OIM and FOPS offshore team.
• To liaise with project team and discipline engineers on all interface matters and/or help expedite the development of the interface management process between the different contractors during EPCIC execution phase.• To liaise with the Document Control team to assist consolidation of the interface management records for all project packages.
• When necessary, participate in monitoring interfaces between different SUBCONTRACTORS of the EPCIC CONTRACTOR.• To timely report to the DBN PWM Project Lead, highlighting progress and areas of concerns encountered in the performance of his duties.
• To ensure a proper archive and sorting of all interfaces related produced documentations.• To ensure confidentiality of all the documentation produced (whatever its support).
• To ensure technical coordination between packages (if applicable) and in close coordination with all associated entities and/or departments.• Participate with PMT to future Project technical review by shareholders.
• Ensure readiness for all internal/external audits required (PR, Third parties, Partners).
- Bachelor or Master in Engineering discipline.
- Professional Experience in Engineering and/or Project Management (years): 5-10
- Experience within a project team: experience within large multinational taskforce team environment,
- Large spectrum of skill and competencies in various engineering disciplines and/or in Interface Management,
- A good knowledge of Contractual matters would be necessary and a good knowledge of Offshore Projects and Operations would be a plus,
- Available for technical missions worldwide,
- Familiar with COMPANY/Total General Specifications, Prodom/MANASA, MOQ standards and relevant codes and standards,
- Language: Fluent English,
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Catherine Kay Turnbull is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Catherine Kay Turnbull
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai