About this role
Exploration and Production of oil and gas. Produce trades supplies, distributes and sales oil, gas and lubricant.
- Marine certification to IMO Standards i.e Certificate of Competency Class 2 Deck Officer;
- Minimum of 15 years offshore oil and gas facilities, Semi FPS, TLP, FPSO, FSO operation experiences;
- Minimum 5 years as Senior Technician in offshore oil and gas facilities, Semi FPS, TLP, FPSO, FSO operation experiences.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Lackshna Dasan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement