About this role
- Contract through to end of November 2021
- Leading global EPC
- Perth based
- Immediate start/ one week availability required
Brunel are recruiting a Senior Personnel Coordinator to join their team urgently to join our oil and gas EPC client to manage the mobilisation, travel and administration for project personnel.
This is a contact position seeking candidates who are available for immediate start or within 1-2 weeks through to end of November 2021 working 8 hours per day, five days per week, with on call dates required for some weekends.
- Manage project international mobility assignments
- Ensure all travel and logistics are seamless for Project personnel.
- Ensure assignment letters and necessary visas are in place for all new Project personnel.
- Ensure Project terms & conditions and other project documents are always up to date.
- Ensure relevant compliance obligations and internal procedures are understood and adhered to.
- Work with and ensure collaborative work practices between project personnel team ( Admin, HR and travel).
- Assist with the management of project employee relation matters
- Experience in a similar project based mobilisation role within the Oil & Gas Industry.
- OPMS experience highly desirable
- Extensive Mobilisation experience both International & Domestic
- Experience in supporting HR/ER matters
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Christine Collins is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth