About this role
• Optimization of rock physical properties for accurate formation evaluation, reservoir characterization and reservoir’s monitoring.• Reviews and consolidates reports, and liaises with other team members to integrate petrophysical data and study results.
• Advises on well completion, casing depths, cementation quality and tubular goods for anticipated surveys including corrosion.• Coordinates and participates in formulating petrophysical contributions to exploration, appraisal, field development and reservoir studies. Includes establishing parameters and methodology; and liaising with contractors.
• Presents petrophysical findings and recommendations to management and other concerned parties, as required.• Performing ongoing review and update of existing data quality control procedure and monitor its application to maintain consistent acquired data quality.
• Review available data to develop and verify formation evaluation and reservoir characterization model.• Defines terms of reference, scope of work, methodology, parameters, timing and costs for contractors/consultants involved in petrophysical work
• Developing procedures, quality check and standards for digitizing all forms of petrophysical data.• Controls petrophysical data handling and processing and processing techniques on single well or multi wells (key wells or field wide) basis
• Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives
o Have good backgroung in reservoir studies and field development planso Experince in reservoir sensitivity and uncertainty analysis
o Strong background in Petrophysics, logging, reservoir characterizations, rig and rigless activities.o Excellent interpersonal skills and team work ability
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Catherine Kay Turnbull is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Catherine Kay Turnbull
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai