About this role
- Ensure the application of COMPANY HSE and Safety Engineering policies, process, standards and guidelines incl. international rulesets;
- Ensure that contractors comply at all times with safety rules, taking actions as required in case of disregards;
- Promote safety culture within COMPANY personnel and contractors as well as reporting of anomalies;
- Ensure the safety of personnel and installations as well as protection of the environment during the execution of his/her activities;
- Develop and oversee the design of new piping installations or modifications in conjunction with E&C, D&W, FOPS and other COMPANY entities;
- Review Contractors’ engineering drawings, designs and make necessary modifications or recommendations;
- Draw up and cross-check relevant procedures, international standards and COMPANY standards;
- Develop innovative solutions and seek out technologies that can reduce risk, minimise lifecycle costs, increase productivity or improve uptime/efficiency;
- Ensure that Contractors submit all deliverables on time and verify that they achieve COMPANY quality expectations;
- Review EPCIC requisitions for piping material procurement and technical bids evaluation;
- Interact with Third Parties such as Certifying bodies and the like to ensure independent oversight is maintained;
- Provide input, support and participation to/in engineering safety reviews and be responsible for action resolution;
- Execute and/or coordinate necessary technical studies in order to propose robust and optimised technical solutions;
- Plan and conduct KOM with contractors, Supplier, JRA/work permits meetings in liaison with FO entity.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised university;
- At least 12 years of relevant upstream oil and gas industry experience;
- Exposure to all stages of the offshore oil & gas project life cycle and to operating assets is essential.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha