About this role
- Ensure HSE policy (Safety as priority number 1 and a core value) is understood and adhered to on every activity / operation required by the Asset.
- Lead, define, mature and optimize Plug & Abandonment requirements, well design / completions for work-over and re-drill interventions to remediate pattern non-conformance / short circuit issues, debris / sand production and tubing / well integrity issues following the Well Delivery Factory (WDF) process.
- Close follow-up and providing technical support to relevant stack holders during the execution of the related well activities.
- Conceptualize and mature new wells for upcoming development projects following the WDF process.
- Provide flow assurance analysis and input to stimulation design as required.
- Champion initiatives that enable maximum well and pattern production and recovery.
- Drive innovation within horizontal well completion technology for improved oil recovery and safe operations.
- Assist in job planning on all non-routine operations (slickline, eline and coiled tubing).
- Drive the definition and implementation of new technology trials in the Al Shaheen field.
- Assist in Well Integrity Risk Assessments where applicable.
- Have a transversal role between Assets / Disciplines / Operations / Process / Drilling teams.
- Provide guidance and support to junior staff and help to create a learning environment.
- At least 10 years of upstream oil and gas experience with minimum 2 years of well operational background.
- Experience in the completion of ultra-long horizontal wells is highly valuable.
- Experience in nodal and slugging analysis required.
- Experience in completion designs.
- Experience in OFM, WellCat, Netool or similar is preferable.
- Team player in multi-disciplinary subsurface team showing individual initiative, responsibility and integrity.
- International experience in a multi-nationality team is recommended.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha