About this role
- To manage assistance from shareholder specialists (remote head office), when required during all phases;
- To liaise with Engineering team to ensure a perfect adequation between Detail Engineering phase and the Procurement / Fabrication /T&I/Construction/ Commissioning/Start-Up phases;
- To contribute to the Project Execution strategy and Project Execution Plans;
- To assist defining WORK TIME SCHEDULE with objective to reduce the costs and optimize the duration and to ensure compliance with these up to Project Close-out;
- To maintain project’s processes and procedures, work instructions and check lists;
- To supervise and support the Interface Engineer for all topics related to EPCIC scope;
- Supervise and organize the daily, weekly and monthly activities of the PMT under his functional responsibility;
- Organize and check regularly the quality of the technical deliverables produced.
- During execution promote alternative solutions to reduce and optimize the duration for onshore & offshore activities;
- Plan, prepare and participate to the Project Review by shareholder (PR#2 for FEED is applicable, and PR#3 and PR#4 during EPCIC execution);
- Follow-up the closure of PR#2 punch-list items;
- Contractual coordination of the EPCIC contractor, animation of project;
- Organization of PMT meetings in assistance to Project Lead;
- Coordination with onshore and offshore Operations team to ensure a common understanding of the project targets and a continuous collaboration in the project realization;
- Follow-up and main interface with MIE team, Construction team (E&C);
- Support Construction and Brownfield whenever required during procurement, fabrication and installation phases;
- Review & comment on SUPPLIERS/VENDORS deliverables and Technical Dossiers prepared by Contractors for Projects;
- Ensure that the Contractors submit all deliverables on time and check them regularly to achieve COMPANY quality expectations;
- Ensure that DCC is meeting the objectives of deliverables input in MANASA system in close collaboration with E&C PCS/DCCC team;
- Coordinate offshore activities and installation, including PreCommissioning and Commissioning (in close collaboration with Engineering) phases;
- To ensure timely review of documentation produced by EPCIC CONTRACTOR by him and PMT;
- To manage potential deviations from the COMPANY referential with the Engineering Manager for final decision on whether or not to implement;
- To assist Project Lead with regards to all technical, commercial and contractual issues arising during Integration Works execution;
- Prepare and submit with Contract Engineer to Project Lead approval the milestones certificates;
- Prepare with Contract Engineer, for technical part, the Change Orders to be submitted to Project Lead approval;
- Prepare the project internal follow-up and progress reports with Project Planner & Analyst;
- To define and ensure submission of weekly and monthly report by PCIC Contractor;
- Ensure an efficient progress and financial project follow-up for Project Lead approval;
- Participate to coordinate the various specialists involved in the studies: HSEQ, Construction, Field Operations, Interfaces to ensure the facilities are safe, easy to operate, maintainable and inspectable;
- To define and ensure submission of weekly and monthly report by EPCIC CONTRACTOR;
- Review & comment on Vendors deliverables and Technical Dossiers prepared by Contractors for Projects;
- To assist Project Management to compile dossier and make presentation to obtain all necessary internal(Validation committees TIF, TAC, CPC, CPAC) and external (Shareholders) approvals for Project contract awards;
- To assist in close out
preparation of the all the stages of the DBN PWM PROJECT from CFT, Detail
Engineering, Commissioning, performance tests completion, settlement of any
claims, execution of close out certificates including for warranty
period commencement, transfer and archiving of final documentations and
issuance of close out reports.
- Bachelor or Master degree in any Engineering discipline;
- Project Management background with a minimum of 10 years of experience in the Oil &Gas installations and project management for a similar position, with multidiscipline experiences;
- A previous experience in offshore projects is a must and previous experience in Brownfield activities would be an advantage;
- Experience within a project team: experience within large multinational taskforce team environment;
- Large spectrum of skill and competencies in various engineering disciplines and/or in Interface Management;
- Management methods: Extensive knowledge of industry best practice in Project Management;
- Available for technical missions worldwide;
- A good knowledge of Contractual matters would be necessary, and a good knowledge of Offshore Projects and Operations would be a plus.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Catherine Kay Turnbull is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Catherine Kay Turnbull
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai