About this role
Project Manager / Program Manager - Contract Day Rate - Sydney
Australasia are seeking a Senior Project Manager / Program Manager to lead an
AML & KYC Remediation piece.
You will also face off to EM and GM level stakeholders, presenting to leadership in steering and overseeing the delivery, planning and scheduling of works across each business stream.
Your experience of complex programs with high visibility will deliver this high-profile program of work.
- Managing Financial Crime / AML project outcomes
- Document AML / KYC processes and procedures
- Automaton process workflows
- Analyse AML / KYC data quality to meet ACCC standards
- Ensure all requirements are documented to the required standards
- Previous Project Management / Stream Lead experience
- Project status reporting and task scheduling
- Strong technical understanding of Anti-Money Laundering / AML and Know Your Customer / KYC
- Experience in a financial crime reporting environment
- Demonstrated experience of process mapping and documentation
- Skilled in appraising data and ensuring data quality standards
- Experience working with senior stakeholders
Brunel offer dedicated assignment support throughout your contract with us from initial onboarding through to payroll support and consultation with our sales team on future opportunities in the market.
Our client has ensured an attractive day rate in place for this assignment with option for renewal.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ossie Daniels is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane