About this role
- Implement and validate the reservoir engineering techniques linked to its activity (planning, evaluation and interpretation of well tests, interpretation of PLT, decline curve analysis, material balance, production nodal analysis, definition of production mechanisms, prediction of production performance and injection, PVT analysis, etc.)- Validate the analysis of reservoir data (static and especially dynamic) and the syntheses of dynamic data for pressure conditioning actions to be implemented for drilling of new wells
- Participate in the synthesis of subsurface data and ensure the consistency of assumptions between the different disciplines (geophysics, geology and petrophysics, production technology and geo-information)- Co-responsible in the construction of reservoir models (static and dynamic) in close collaboration and iterations with the geophysicist, geologist and reservoir specialists. Optimizing the modeling of reservoir flows according to the heterogeneities and the production mechanisms to be implemented resulting in a history matched sector and possibly full reservoir dynamic model
- Ample autonomy in the field of dynamical simulation of reservoirs, in methodology, in knowledge of reservoir simulation softwares (ECLIPSE...) and interface systems- Integrate the data from existing production, new development and appraisal wells into the models
- Coordinate the specialty studies necessary for the development of the reservoir simulation- Participate and guarantee in the definition and optimization of development schemes and patterns
- Reservoir and geoscience working experience in an operated asset- Strong experience in reservoir management and monitoring
- Strong experience on reservoir dynamic modeling (Eclipse) and model history matching- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Team player, persuasive, open minded, hard worker, delivery orientated- Working experience in the Middle East would be a plus
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha