About this role
Brunel have partnered with one of Australia’s leading EPCM delivery service partners to recruit and place a suitably qualified Senior Site Contracts Administrator for a two-year contract role supporting our client's effective and professional site based team on a 14 days on, 7 days off rotation flying out of Perth, WA.
- Responsible for the site administration of the Project Contracts through to close-out on behalf of the Contracts and Procurement Manager
- Monitor and administer contractor/ supplier performance through execution
- Approve invoices with proper supporting documentation
- Administer the change process in accordance with the contract requirements and within the project’s levels of authority
- Conduct change negotiations, manage and negotiate claims
- Provide advice and assistance to the Construction Manager on commercial issues
- Interface with Materials and Logistics to ensure Principal supply obligations to the contractors are met
- Work with engineering, planning, project controls, construction, HSE and quality to ensure suppliers & contractors deliver specified services on-time
- Ensure supplier & contractor documentation are received, reviewed and approved and implemented or revised and approved to meet the contract, as appropriate
- Ensure that the customer’s Procurement and Contracts requirements are being administered in accordance with project plans/ procedures and awarded contracts
- Ensure Head Contract approval authorities are adhered to on the site
- Actively participate in HSE policies and initiatives, be involved in improving HSE performance
- Ensure HSE considerations are applied, where appropriate, in the Procurement and Contracts processes
- General site administrative tasks
- Relevant commercial tertiary qualification and 10+ years' industry experience
- Proven track record in the formation of tenders, tendering, review and recommending for award and contract formation of significant procurement and contract packages on major projects
- Proven track record of administering Procurement and Contracts packages, on a site, on major projects
- Proven track record in the development of contract administration procedures and processes for the administration of major construction contracts both on and off site
- Experience and knowledge of typical engineering deliverables
- Experience in relevant software systems and disciplined approach to system data
- Willingness to learn and use project and procurement software applications used by projects
- Demonstrable commitment to HSE requirements in project environments
- Team participation, coordination and communication skills
- ASAP Start - FIFO 2:1 Roster
- 2-year Contract Role
- Competitive Hourly Rate
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Chris Mitchell is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth