About this role
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop Model Contracts, Define Contract Processes and Procedures, Draft Guidelines & obtain wider Stakeholders approval;
- Prepare Study Reports on various Contract related activities and recommend changes;
- Category Management, Market Research & Intelligence, Long-Term Agreement, Model Contracts & Contracting/Purchasing Strategies.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Preferably Mechanical);
- The candidates Engineering Degree should be eligible for obtaining Kuwait Society of Engineers (KSE) membership for issuance of Engineer Visa;
Required field experience:
- The candidate must have at least 18 years of experience in the oil & gas upstream sector and they would be working in creating/reviewing Model Contracts in the Company;
- Having worked with any International Consulting Companies with an exposure to Contracts and Procurement Consultancy;
- Oil & Gas Upstream Contracts Cycle activities such as Tender drafting, Award & Contract Administration;
- Experience in Drilling Contracts, Oil Field Services EPC LSTK (Oil & Gas Upstream) preferred;
- Experience in Data Analysis of various Tendering activities, Root Cause Analysis & developing recommendations;
- Experience in Reports drafting and Review;
- Non-Oil & Gas industry experience will not be considered.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wasim Hassan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait