About this role
- Leads the preparation and implementation of the Sewer Asset Assessment Plan and subsequent Sewer Monitoring and Cleaning Program;
- Monitors sewer flooding incidents and sewer blockages with respect to reducing the time to respond to reports of flooding incidents and blockages;
- Develops and manages a proactive Sewer Cleaning Program;
- Manages the CCTV Sewer monitoring program to enable an assessment of the system condition and identify the need and type of rehabilitation required to improve the serviceability of the sewerage network and prevent issues that may lead to customer complaints;
- Identifies key focus areas with critical sewer networks within the Cluster and recommends the most appropriate remedial methods for any required rehabilitation works;
- Manages members of the Enabling Project teams in gathering data on the existing sewerage assets, their condition as well as visit industrial customers facilities;
- Supervises the roll-out and monitoring of the real time monitoring equipment defined by the Wastewater Network Monitoring Program;
- Conducts reviews and analysis of sewer network complaints including odour complaints (presence of H2S) and recommends action plans;
- Prepares regular network performance reports and updates.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jervis Jimmy Dey is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Jervis Jimmy Dey
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha