About this role
Brunel is currently searching for a Site Coordinator/Front Desk Office Administrator for a full-time, direct position with our client located East of Phoenix, Arizona.
We are looking for a First Impressions Specialist as you will be the first point of contact for visitors. This role will be perfect for a well-organized, detail oriented administrator to manage our front desk.
In addition to being the first line of communication at our client’s site, your duties will include (but are not limited to): events coordinating, clerical administrative tasks, vendor payments, order entry, inventory, filing, greeting interviewees, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience in an administrative role with solid work history
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Reliable and able to take responsibility to own tasks assigned
- Positive, engaging and welcoming
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Knowledge of SAP a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently with independent decision making skills
- Previous administrative experience within a heavy industrial or mining environment is preferred
- Ability to work in-office Monday – Thursday from 6am – 4pm required. This role is responsible to “open & close” daily and is expected begin 10 minutes before schedule and end 10 minutes after scheduled time. Over-time is paid for hours over 40. FRIDAYS OFF!!
Hourly position starting at $22-$28/hr based on experience; full benefits, paid time off, 401K matching, tuition reimbursement and more.
Join the Brunel Family
Our client is proud to be an equal opportunity employer in the mining industry. Applicants from every background are welcomed.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Cindy King is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Detroit