About this role
Brunel Australasia currently have a permanent opportunity available for a Site Manager in Manangatang, which is a remote town in North West Victoria. This role is perfect for an experienced team leader looking for your next career move in agriculture. Please note that accommodation is not provided.
You will manage the day-to-day operations of the site and staff, and will also be responsible for:
- Supervising a team of grain handlers ensuring the site runs smoothly and efficiently
- Assisting the Area Manager in planning, resourcing receivables and out-loading of grain during peak and off-peak seasons
- Safely manage grain receivals and outloads
- Build and maintain relationships with local growers, supporting the community
- Manage site budget
You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within our business and operations by demonstrating the following skills:
- Ability to manage people
- Basic computer literacy
- Capability to work at heights and in confined spaces
- Desire to learn and apply the required skills to become a successful Site Manager
- Current Driver's Licence is required
- Permanent Opportunity!
- Competitive Salary $$$
- Monday – Friday
- Full Private use of a motor vehicle
- Opportunity to work with a company that pursues excellence, fosters innovation, commits to safety and puts their customers first
Join the Brunel Family
is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects
talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world.
We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical,
professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with
industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or
in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney,
Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach
of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years
of successful operation.
equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and
Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Laura Street is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane