About this role
Our Client, an International IT company is currently recruiting for SOC Analyst L2 to be based in Kuwait.
This is long term Contract Hire Position.
Candidate should be available in Kuwait with Transferable visa and can join on short Notice.
- 8+ year prior experience in a similar position;
- Passion and drive to work in start-up division with potential of significant growth in scope and services;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Highly disciplined and motivated, able to work independently, under direction or as a member of a team;
- Possess good logical and analytical skills to help in analysis of security events/incidents;
- Ability to make information security risk determinations;
- Familiarity with system log information and what it means;
- General Desktop OS and Server OS knowledge;
- General knowledge of TCP/IP, Internet Routing, UNIX / LINUX & Windows NT;
- Understanding of common network services (web, mail, DNS, authentication).
•Knowledge of log formats for syslog, http logs, DB logs and how to gather forensics for traceability back to event;•Experience with log management or security information management tools
Experience with Security Assessment tools (NMAP, Nessus, Metasploit, Netcat).
•Security Essentials – SEC401 (optional GSEC certification);•Continuous Monitoring and Security Operations – SEC511;
•Intrusion Detection In Depth – SEC503 (optional GCIA certification.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi
Brunel Energy Kuwait