About this role
- We’re hiring Software Testing Engineer - CAN, for a leading MNC to join their growing team;
- This position is based out in Pune.
- You verify automotive climate control units and are responsible for the successful test realization according to the test specification. This includes capturing the test results and their evaluation, interpretation, analysis and documentation;
- You develop test cases and work out test sequences according to given test specifications;
- The tests have to be performed with the climate control by use of tools from dSpace, Vector, etc;
- Present test results to internal and external customers and suggest improvements ;
- Work out necessary documentations and reports and provide to internal and external customer;
- Automate the test cases using the Automation tools from dSpace;
- Execute the automated test cases using HARDWARE IN LOOP/ Local Interconnect Network/ CAN test setup;
- You capture, check and analysis the test results on the basis of given internal test specifications;
- Present test results to internal and external customers and if necessary suggest improvements.
- Graduate in Electronics & Telecommunication or Automotive;
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience in Automotive embedded software development or testing/validation;
- Knowledge in SW system tests, test automation, test case writing, test evaluation, requirement analysis and debugging;
- Knowledge of microcontroller (8 or 16 or 32 bit);
- Knowledge of requirement management tool (i.e. DOORs) and Configuration management tool (i.e. MKS);
- Knowledge in test automation using scripting language (CAPL);
- Strong desire to learn new software test tools as per project need;
- Hardware In Loop / Local Interconnect Network/ CAN Tools (dSpace - Control Desk and Automation Desk);
- Diagnostic testing protocol UDS and KWP 2000;
- Experience in Test reporting and documentation;
- Excellent English knowledge in word and character font;
- Strong PC and communication skills;
- German language skills will be an added advantage.
- Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries;
- Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
- Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries;
- The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT;
- Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors;
- Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Pravallika Mohankumar is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai