About this role
Brunel Australia are looking to speak with experienced Solution Architects for a major client in the mining sector. As the successful applicant you will play a key role in shaping, implementing and leading the technical delivery of data architecture, platform architecture and software engineering.
Working closely with Data Engineers, both from an architectural design perspective as well as hands-on-keys technical solution development. Extremely hands-on environment.
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of data architectures to meet customer requirements
- Work closely with the Product Owner and Iteration Manager to manage the delivery of the data architectures
- Drive cloud native data approaches whilst maintaining a cost-efficient design
- Advise Digital Teams on how best to use data within their applications
- Knowledgeable in data lifecycle, data Governance, including data discovery and curation, data management and quality
- Ability to provide leadership in product quality, technical excellence and engineering practices
- Experience deploying applications into production environments e.g. code packaging, integration testing, monitoring, release management
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology and aligning the key solution architecture components
- Experience working with structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data, extracting information and identifying linkages across disparate data sets
- Experience with building cloud native big data platforms & building data pipelines.
In order to attract the right level of individual our client has ensured a competitive rate. Brunel provide end to end support prior during and after your contract to ensure a seamless experience.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ossie Daniels is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement