About this role
Our Client, the largest EPC Company is currently recruiting for Sr. Instrumentation Commissioning Engineer for their Project in Kuwait. Candidate should be available in Kuwait on transferable visa and can join immediately / short notice.
- Candidates should have bachelor’s degree with over 12 years of projects/Pre-Commissioning/ Commissioning and Start-Up activities experience within the oil & gas or petrochemical industry;
- Candidate must have experience in working for EPC or Contracting Companies;
- Candidates available to attend face-to-face interview in Kuwait will only be considered.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wasim Hassan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait