About this role
Our Client, one of the largest international PMC is currently recruiting for Senior Operations Specialist for long term commissioning / O&M contract to be based in Kuwait at New Refinery. This will be long term project. Candidate should be available in Kuwait with transferable visa and can join immediately or on short notice.
- Specific experience in pre-commissioning / commissioning / operations with at least 10 years in a leading team in large refinery or petrochemical industry;
- Specific unit experience and handled multiple process units relevant to the project (CDU / KHU / NHTU / ARDS / HOC / SGU / HYDROGEN / SULPHUR / SWS / ARU / Flares / Utilities / HTU);
- Proven experience of managing the commissioning & start up and steady state operations consisting of multiple process unit;
- Good knowledge in commissioning of all the types of process equipment with excellent troubleshooting and coordination skill;
- Good knowledge about pre-commissioning / commissioning procedures of the multiple process unit;
- Strong people management and interpersonal skills to lead a team of Commissioning, DCS and Field Specialist;
- Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills in English;
- Specific experience in Process Units relevant to the project.
- Basic Qualification: B.E in Chemical Engineering or Equivalent;
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in operating and Commissioning of Refinery / Petrochemicals / Hydrocarbon facilities.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wasim Hassan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait