About this role
We’re hiring a Supply Chain Analyst for our client, a large Shipbuilding Company to join their team. This is a 6 month contract - position with a competitive compensation package with the opportunity to become a full-time employee.
- Assists in monitoring supply chain and subcontractor performance, such that supplier & subcontractor milestones and deliverable items are achieved in accordance with the Design and Build Contracts and as per schedule
- Documents process maps, process and procedure manual(s), and user learning guides
- Works with the Supply Chain Management – New Construction team to support reliable SCM KPI reports, helps develop reports, and drives the improvement of KPI metrics
- Act as a subject matter expert for procurement-related processes and systems including Supplier Management, Purchase Requisitioning, Purchase Order creation, through to Payment Processing
- A diploma or bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or experience equivalent to this level of education
- A minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in Procurement/Supply Chain Management and/or project management, business analysis and process improvement
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Membership in PMI, ISM, PMAC or APICS preferred; enrolment and/or completion of PMP, CPM, CPP, CPIM, CSCP, PLOG is desirable
- Proficient in MS-Office (Excel/PowerPoint/Visio/Outlook/Word) as well as SharePoint
- Knowledge of business analytics tools, such as Power BI is considered a strong asset
- Knowledge of best practices in supply chain management, materials/procurement management and change management
- Knowledge of analytical techniques and financial concepts to define and solve complex business problems
- Exceptional ability to collect, analyze and interpret both qualitative and quantitative data
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Broad knowledge of engineering, finance, project management and business operations
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package and a safe on-boarding process. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we are supporting projects and clients worldwide. With Brunel you gain experience and expertise, building on your skills and developing your career further.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jeremy Stevenson is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement