About this role
The Brunel Life Sciences Team is hiring a Supply Chain Planning Coordinator to work with our client, a multinational company with experience in the development, manufacturing, packaging, and delivery of medical devices, pharmaceutical, and consumer packaged goods. This is a fulltime one-year contract position with our client in Markham, ON.
- Working closely with both the Asset Management Team and the Supply and Demand Planning Team
- Analyzing and reporting on key supply chain metrics such as service inventory position, asset visibility and management.
- Investigating root causes on supply chain issues and drive action plans with cross functional business partners
- Leading efforts on projects and processing improvements that will contribute to the success of the department, as well as drive supply chain performance improvements
- Collaborating cross-functionally to ensure that related systems are maintained and improved
- Working with local and international partners to report key performance metrics with high degree of accuracy and reporting frequency
- Participating in ad-hoc projects both within Supply Chain and cross-functionally.
- Bachelor;s Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance, or Business
- High Proficiency in MS Office software, especially with Excel
- SAP/APO knowledge is an asset
- BWI knowledge an asset
- Direct Supply Chain Management experience an asset
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Eva Balicki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto