About this role
Brunel Australasia are currently recruiting for a Tax Advisor. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global Oil & Gas industry leader, working from their operations in Docklands, Melbourne.
- 5+ years' relevant experience
- Sound tax advice to optimise business transactions, ensuring that the advice is compliant with the tax law of the relevant jurisdiction
- Advise on all aspect of tax controversies between company and government tax authorities
- Analyse, monitor and, when possible, influence proposed legislation, including determining the impact on the business and recommending actions to maximise the benefits or minimise adverse aspects of the legislation
- Lead compliance activities across a range of activities
- Review of taxation returns and other lodgments
- 12 Month contract (May 2022) with strong possibility of extension
- Melbourne Docklands
- Mon-Fri | 08:00-17:00
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Chris Brennan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane