About this role
- We’re hiring Tax Analyst, for a leading MNC to join their growing team;
- This position is based out in Bangalore
- Coordinate and ensure timely filing of corporate income tax returns, transfer pricing returns, GST returns, tax claims, & tax forms by collating data from ERP and other functions;
- Prepare and review annual transfer pricing documentation;
- Ensure timely payment of taxes including advance tax;
- Support preparation of submission with tax authorities and ensure timely submission of required details;
- Support direct tax, transfer pricing litigations, appeals at various levels;
- Monitor direct tax regulatory changes and assist to implement required system and process changes as appropriate;
- Interface and work with external consultants, interpret and challenge viewpoints based on business knowledge;
- Support projects and special studies where tax expertise is required;
- Suggest process improvements to improve efficiency.
- Chartered Accountant (CA) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI);
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university scoring GPA 6.0 and above;
- Minimum three years of post CA qualification work experience;
- Strong knowledge and implementation experience in India corporate tax, transfer pricing and GST compliances;
- Knowledge of India tax standards and practices, relevant laws and regulations;
- Experience working in large accounting and auditing professional firms is preferred;
- Experience with SAP and Enterprise Resource Planning is preferred;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office application such as Excel, PowerPoint;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries;
- Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
- Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries;
- The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT;
- Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors;
- Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (ASCX).
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Pravallika Mohankumar is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai