About this role
We’re hiring a Technical Business Analyst for our client to join their team. This is a full-time position that offers growth opportunities within a dynamic, successful and expanding company.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with our clients, seeking to understand their requirements
- Translate requirements and design technical solutions that meet client needs
- Create new solutions by analyzing, documenting, planning, designing, creating, and training for Workflow Solutions
- Serve as project lead or in a supporting role in multiple engagements (including implementations, enhancements, new products)
- Work with customers and project teams to develop, troubleshoot, and test software solutions
- Work effectively with all internal and external stakeholders to deliver excellent customer experiences
- Administer maintenance & second level support for deployed solutions
- Become an expert in Workflow Solutions, implementing and improving each solution
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements
- 2+ years of client facing experience
- 1+ years working with complex databases
- 2+ years in a Developer or Software Analyst role
- Strong understanding of software engineering fundamentals; data structures, testing, debugging
- Experience working in software implementations
- Experience/skills in analyzing requirements and communicating them clearly; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Love for learning the intricacies of a domain
- Strong working knowledge of Mac OS and Microsoft Windows products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Positive and cooperative attitude
- Ability to travel as needed (US, Canada, United Kingdom)
- Experience in any of the following domains: transportation, truck lease rental, fleet management, shop management, material accounting, financial accounting, ERP (e.g. SAP, JD Edwards)
- Project management skills, including the ability to define scope, establish priorities and timelines, escalate problems, manage risks, coordinate resources, communicate statuses, and manage delivery of results
- Experience designing/developing business process applications, (re-)engineering, modelling notation and execution, such as BPMN and BPEL
- Development experience with IBM i (AS 400)
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with Linux or Unix operating systems
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Gultchan Chevket is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto