About this role
We’re hiring for Technical Lead(LiN) for our client, a leading Climate control and thermal management for the automative company, to join their growing team. This is a permanent role in Pune Location
- Technical Lead of LiN Competence: Functional & ASPICE Process reviews, support in customer issues & resource planning, Hiring and Train new members;
- First level of Technical requirements Clarification with internal/external (LiN);
- Risk Management.
- Well versed in Embedded ‘C’ coding according to Misra standards;
- Must have Automotive LIN communication implementation knowledge;
- Good understanding in SDLC, ASPICE & AUTOSAR Architecture with its configuration;
- Self-driven & motivated, additionally; Hands on experience in Embedded Software Development;
- Experience with Software development, Software Integration and test tools;
- Working knowledge of Device Driver programming of microcontroller of 8bit, 16-bit and 32-bit microcontroller;
- Hands on experience on basic Software handling;
- Experience with Vector tools like CANoe, Geny (vector stack configuration);
- Experience on Renesas RL78 , RH850, NXP SK32K microcontrollers platforms.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX)
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Siva Krishna Prasad Megam is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Siva Krishna Prasad Megam
Brunel Energy India Mumbai