About this role
- First point of contact and advise the captains of our vessels. You lead and give guidance to dockings, repairs and maintenance on our state-of-the-art equipment;
- Draft final reports (both technical and financial);
- Advice on necessary technical improvements;
- Help the crew in solving technical problems on board, by phone, email or on board;
- Monitor the logistics of purchase orders;
- Check and monitor plant maintenance and safety performance.
- Have a higher professional degree in Mechanical Engineering, Shipbuilding or equivalent;
- Have a minimum of five years of work experience in maritime or shipbuilding repairs;
- Have experience with execution of repairs and dockings;
- Live or want to live in The Netherlands and willing to work irregularly and travel internationally;
- Have excellent command in English, both spoken and written.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Khurshid Ahmed is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai