About this role
Brunel has partnered with one of Australia’s Leading Tier 2 Commercial Builders to recruit a suitably qualified Tender and Bid Coordinator. This position will be offered as a permanent staff role, based in Perth, working Monday to Friday.
- Salary: Up to $80,000 + superannuation (based on experience)
- Start date: ASAP – or flexible for the right person
Reporting to the Estimating Manager your role will involve the production of key content that identifies requirements of a bid, including technical descriptions provided by the team in order to produce a clear, professional and visually appealing submission within inflexible deadlines.
- Coordinating the day-to-day aspects of all bids, with involvement across bid formation, review, approval and submission
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
- A strong sense of urgency and high-level of initiative in performing your duties is essential
- You will require strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interpret complex, technical information, and translate this into the clear, concise language required for an attractive bid document
- Perth Based, Monday to Friday, weekends off
- Work for a Leader in Commercial Construction
- Excellent remuneration - Up to $80,000 + Superannuation (depending on experience)
- Permanent Staff Role
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane, and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Simon Hart is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth