About this role
• Act as the Company representative with authorities/suppliers• Develops, establishes and enforces processes and procedures to ensure the integrity oftransportation operations
• Interacts daily with various business units requiring extensive communications with Purchasing,Refineries and plants
• Leads or facilitates initiatives/issues involving transportation concerns or matters with variousoperating, refinery, plant and supply groups to enhance performance of Company’s ground
transportation requirements• Manages the day to day transportation management platform including setting processes andprocedures in collaboration with other stakeholders, monitors key reports and supports key
functional users• Drives carrier performance by designing and maintaining carrier scorecards tracking KeyPerformance Indicator’s
Chief Engineer, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Transportation / Logistics, Business, Economics, mechanical or relevant engineering field
Professional Certifications • Mechanical Diploma/certification.• Progressive leadership experience
• Project Management certification (PMP)
Knowledge and/or Experience
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant transportation managementexperience in oil industry
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Khurshid Ahmed is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai