About this role
On behalf of our client, a High Profile Global Service Provider to the Oil & Gas industry, Brunel are seeking qualified Valve Technicians (Mechanical Fitters) – Perth based to undertake offshore project work. It is preferred that suitable candidates will be available to commence at short notice.
- Flange management - both manual and hydraulic (tensioning and torquing) - Hydratight Training
- Valve knowledge – installation and maintaining understanding of correct orientation and use
- PSV (Pressure safety valves) – understanding of testing and overhauling of Pilot , Conventional and Bellows type
- Experienced and compliant with process safety on-site
- Previous experience working in a Shutdown environment
- Understanding of Permit to Work systems and implementation
- Familiar with P&ID (Piping and instrumentation Drawing) and Isometric Drawings
- Relevant Mechanical Fitter Trade Qualification – previous experience as a Valve Technician
- 5 years+ experience within the Oil & Gas industry sector
- Full Australian Working Rights to work both locally and offshore
- Hold current certificates in Tropical Basic Offshore Safety Induction And Emergency Training (TBOSIET) and Maritime Security ID Card (MSIC)
Should you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role – Please apply directly using the ‘Apply’ button or contact Mandy Hobbs, email email@example.com - Tel 9429 5676
Brunel values diversity and encourages applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and minority group candidates.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth