About this role
- To develop engineering deliverables and coordinate with a project team.
- Led by the Lead Engineer, you complete design documents in concert with Process, Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls engineers, as well as various project support functions (Document Control, Sourcing, Finance, etc.)
- The PE works in a highly technical role; generating, checking or approving Process & Instrument Diagrams, equipment drawings, datasheets, plant and piping arrangements, and design specifications.
- You support vendor selection and equipment fabrication, managing vendor documents and ensuring our suppliers are on track and performing.
- You also maintain project schedule and document reporting for the Lead Engineer.
- You are a technical customer contact, participating in project status updates, design reviews, installation support and commissioning supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Three (3) years’ project engineering experience with a focus on Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience with industrial processes and system engineering – direct experience in water treatment, oil & gas, chemical or power preferred but not required.
- Impeccable planning, organization and time management.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Clear, concise communication skills.
- Team player, with the ability to exercise good judgement under changing conditions.
- French, Spanish or Chinese language skills may be useful.
- The role requires the ability to travel domestically and internationally 10-25% of the time.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That is what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we have created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB247206
- Location: Oakville
- Market: Infrastructure
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Water & Waste Management
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Thursday, January 30, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Project Engineer - Ontario
Confirmation sent to