About this role
• Consistently complete ePCI deliverable reviews within contractual time limit. (data sheets, requisition packages, technical bid evaluations);• Identify and resolve Materials/Welding design and construction problems expeditiously;
• Successfully execute information management requirements throughout project life;• Apply and capture lessons learned related to materials and welding activities;
• Oversees the Contractor's development of the required welding / material deliverables within the project budget and schedule;• Facilitates interfaces among the Contractor's organization with respect to welding/material issues for the areas of his responsibility;
• Provides general technical leadership, advice, and guidance as to COMPANY's practices and expectations. Supervise his direct reports within the Structural team;• Reviews the project job specifications prepared by the Contractor(s) and ensure they are in accordance with Company’s Engineering Guides and Design Practices;
• Submits recommendations based on COMPANY’s operating and maintenance philosophies to project management;• Participates in inspections at fabrication yards and witnesses acceptances tests.
• 10+ years of experience in discipline;• Experience with EPC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha