About this role
- For development of HSE culture on the Package through all phases of EPC;
- For development and implementation of a Package organization for smooth Project development and technical coordination;
- For proper interface with other entities to properly and timely define the integration projects scope of works;
- For management of the Package in accordance with statement of requirements, NOC specifications and contractual requirements;
- For delivery of high quality engineering dossier for FEED and future EPC phase;
- For fit-for-purpose design by Contractor that is constructible and that fulfils operational requirements and has low maintenance and running costs;
- For execution of EPC in line with HSE, cost, planning and QA/QC objectives;
- For contract management with EPC regarding technical matters. Commercial and contractual matters assistance in close coordination with Phase 2 Project Manager;
- For planning and formal requesting for internal technical reviews (Project technical reviews, SPOT, etc.) applicable during FEED, EPC and startup phases;
- For Project progress control (technical, schedule) and that the Project is executed in accordance with the organization’s safety regulations, with quality conformance and delivered within schedule, For smooth and timely transfer of installation to the operations.
- Experience: At least 15 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas project with minimum 5 years’ experience as Senior Project Engineer or Package Manager;
- Experience within a project team: At least 10 years’ experience at senior level within large multinational taskforce team environment;
- Experience in offshore facilities at conceptual and pre-FEED stage is preferred;
- Experience in conventional offshore project development including T&I and subsea installation is preferred;
- Available for technical missions worldwide;
- Familiar with Total General Specifications, Prodom, MOQ standards and relevant codes and standards;
- Language: Fluent English.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha