About this role
- Site execution of pre-commissioning, commissioning and function testing of High & low voltage switchboards, HV / LV Motors, HV/LV transformers, various starter panels’ type: - DOL, Star-delta & VFD etc.
- Carry out isolations / de-isolations on HV/LV Switchboard & panels.
- Conduct/attend Tool Box Talks to ensure full understanding of work scope as per PTW requirements.
- Site management of commissioning activities, tools, ship-loose items, consumables and spares.
- Liaise with vendors for providing assistance in carrying out pre-commissioning and commissioning scope of work related to vendor packages.
- Carry out troubleshooting of faults arising during commissioning tests.
- Completing & submission of commissioning documentation such as check sheets, test procedures, red-line mark-up drawings, etc. completed during commissioning tests.
- Close out of punch list.
- Attend Site acceptance tests.
- To attend daily VSCC / Permit To Work meetings as advised by supervisor.
- Prepare Tri-party walk work pack as per the required format.
- Attend Tri-party punch walk as required by supervisor.
- Maintain latest drawings/ documentation on site including all red-line markup drawings.
- Preparation of daily timesheet submissions.
- Adherence to commissioning schedule.
- Degree / Diploma in Electrical engineering or any relevant trade certificate.
- Candidates with Comp-Ex certificate will be preferred.
- Should be able to communicate in English written & spoken.
- Should have minimum relevant commissioning experience of more than 3 FPSO / FSO projects.
- Familiar with Low voltage system & the risks involved.
- Understanding of Hazardous Areas and ATEX requirements.
- Conversant with the use of various test equipment including Rescue Kits
- Familiar with SLD, Schematic, block diagram, Interconnection, layout drawings etc.
- Knowledge of electrical / instrument interfaces.
- Good documentation skill such as red-line / as-built drawing markup preparation, etc.
- Good leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work in a team with strong troubleshooting skill.
- Keep good communication and reporting to supervisors on day to day activities
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Reza Johannes is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Singapore