About this role
Are you a driven, independent and enthusiastic Project Engineer, Offshore Construction and interested in joining the team of our client, a major Oil & Gas?
Our client offers an attractive compensation package, continuous development opportunities as well as a balanced work-life company culture.
- Perform Vessel inspections, audits and suitability surveys (for offshore installation operations);
- Provide operations input to marine construction activity;
- Review installation methodologies;
- Participate in HAZID/HAZOP/HIRA;
- Attend offshore operations on behalf of client.
- Marine operations or marine construction background; ideal to have some renewables experience but not mandatory;
- Familiarity with offshore construction (piling, towage and positioning);
- Familiarity with QHSE requirements and regulatory requirements for the above operations;
- Korean and English speaking;
- Good report writing skills.
Brunel is market leader in staffing and recruitment of highly skilled people in the global Oil & Gas industry. Brunel Energy operates from its own international network of more than 110 branch offices in 50 countries. Our objective is to provide excellence to our contractors and clients in all aspects of our service and bring together your ambitions and all major Oil & Gas companies. Whether regional, national or even international, we can find the perfect job and provide excellent support.
An excellent opportunity to work in a reputable organization with stable employment and competitive remuneration;
If you are up for the challenge, get in touch with us with your CV.
Join the Brunel FamilyBuild your career as a Project Engineer, Offshore Construction as you participate in some of the most challenging tasks.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Shinu Alexander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Singapore
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement